Welcome to CERA
The Center for Environmental Risk Assessment (CERA) is dedicated to developing and applying sound science to the environmental risk assessment of agricultural biotechnologies so their contributions to the sustainable production of food, fuel and fiber may be safely realized. As part of the non-profit ILSI Research Foundation, CERA serves as a scientific resource for governments, academic and private sector organisations. Our research projects and outreach activities include international representation from all three of these communities.
- The South Asia Biosafety Program November Newsletter Is Here ...more
- CERA’s Advisory Council Member, Roger Beachy, appointed to new role ...more
- Environmental Risk Assessment of GE Plants Under Low-Exposure Conditions Paper Available ...more
- Call for ISBGMO13 Symposia and Workshops ...more
- The September Edition of the Partnership for Biosafety Risk Assessment and Regulation Newsletter is here ...more