Welcome to CERA
The Center for Environmental Risk Assessment (CERA) is dedicated to developing and applying sound science to the environmental risk assessment of agricultural biotechnologies so their contributions to the sustainable production of food, fuel and fiber may be safely realized. As part of the non-profit ILSI Research Foundation, CERA serves as a scientific resource for governments, academic and private sector organisations. Our research projects and outreach activities include international representation from all three of these communities.
- New Paper on Data Transportability is now available ...more
- The April South Asia Biosafety Program Newsletter is here ...more
- Workshop Proceedings are available for the Low-Level Presence in Seed Workshop ...more
- Read the March Edition of the Partnership for Biosafety Risk Assessment and Regulation Newsletter ...more
- ISBGMO13 is coming to Capetown this November ...more