Welcome to CERA
The Center for Environmental Risk Assessment (CERA) is dedicated to developing and applying sound science to the environmental risk assessment of agricultural biotechnologies so their contributions to the sustainable production of food, fuel and fiber may be safely realized. As part of the non-profit ILSI Research Foundation, CERA serves as a scientific resource for governments, academic and private sector organisations. Our research projects and outreach activities include international representation from all three of these communities.
- Faithful Research Reporting and Steps to Promote It: Highlights from the ILSI Annual Meeting ...more
- The February South Asia Biosafety Program Newsletter is here ...more
- ISBGMO13 is coming to Capetown this November ...more
- EFSA Risk Assessment Workshop is coming to Brussels June 4-5 ...more
- IFPRIís Report on Food Security in a World of Natural Resource Scarcity is now available ...more