The ILSI Research Foundation has created e-Learning courses to deliver training in an accessible, interactive format. This open resource is available for regulatory agencies, the private sector and academics.
- 24/7: access the course anytime it meets your schedule, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Extended Access allows 150 days to complete the course and review concepts.
- Lessons provide easy navigation through robust content.
- Self-Assessments provide instant feedback on your understanding after each module.
- Glossary compiles definitions of key terms from the course.
- Multiple Languages: All courses are available in English. Select courses are available in Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, French and Chinese.
Biosafety and Biotechnology Courses
- Understanding Low Level Presence in Agricultural Biotechnology
- Confined Field Trials of Genetically Engineered Plants
- Application of Problem Formulation to the Environmental Risk Assessment of Genetically Engineered Crops
Food Safety Courses
- Concepts in the Safety Assessment of Novel Food and Feed
- Application of Problem Formulation for Food and Feed Safety Assessment
To receive access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.